10 Things About Me:
1. I am by most definitions a borderline psychopath in real life. No, not your depressed emo 'psychopaths' you come across on the internet who try to convince you into thinking they have power over you on a screen. That doesn't mean I'm violent, no. Read up on it.
2. Extending on that, I have megalomaniacal tendencies in nearly everything I do on the internet.
3. I play guitar. I like guitars.
4. I have a liking for tattoos. More to do with abstract-yet-ornate designs rather than imagery or text.
5. My favourite TF2 Freak is Soldine. Just because.
6. My least favourite Gmodder is RubberFruit. Sorry. I just don't see the hype. 7. I generally don't like being asked questions.
8. I'm one of those annoying people who can succeed by doing very little. Case in point, college where I attained an A in a Classical Civilisations and Sociology exam without revising nor doing homework for seven months.
9. My favourite Gmodder is...don't have one. Any Gmodder who can tell a good story is generally a good one in my book.
10. I based my TF2sona (Spu) over a few things - first off, the name came from a misnomer for 'Spybot' in an MvM game we [Gmodders] once played. The second part was more of an allusion to Loki as a 'trickster demigod freak' who could seriously mess things up if so inclined.
1. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
Any particular guitarist such as Fredrik Thordendal (Meshuggah), Tosin Abasi (Animals As Leaders), Devin Townsend, Allan Holdsworth, ...list goes on. 2. If you could be placed into any video game plot, what game would you choose?
There's a lot to choose from. Out of any, I guess the Deus Ex plots. Maybe not. Sociopolitical strife doesn't bear well with people.3. What is your favourite Video Game OST?
A choice of three: Silent Hill 2, Soulcalibur III, or Tekken 5.4. What is your weapon of choice? (be creative on this one XP)
Nightmare Medic's infernal energy sphere.5. What be your spirit animal? (Sorry, couldn't resist xD)
An owl, apparently. 6. What is your favourite movie?
Lord of the Rings trilogy perhaps.7. If you could learn one skill instantly, what skill would it be and why?
Mastery over every spoken language on the planet.8. What superpower is your favourite superpower?
Reality warping. The power to devour entire planets and sections of the universe to further empower your own infinite being. 9. What would be your reaction to a flying saucer landing in your back garden?
I have to admit, I wouldn't like it. Wait for the army to show up and then hide, probably.10. What up and coming games do you want to buy?
Sims 4. About the only game in a couple years I have been looking forward to.