That's right, I'm doing a contest.
The details of this contest is that I'm offering a chance for users here to create new characters (or freaks) for the comic series I'm slowly beginning to start on. The basics is that there are multiple sides in this series:
- The members of Pavor Nocturnus, a paramilitary group driven to control what assets they can in their twisted parallel universe. (Generally an evil bunch of mercs)
- The members of Interesting Spy's Resistance, a group of individuals concerned with stopping Pavor Nocturnus from (basically) controlling the world. (Generally a good bunch of mercs)
- The members of Archdemon's Hierarchy, a group of demonic beings from hell led by you-know-who. (A very powerful bunch of evil things)
- The members of Archangel's Hierarchy, a group of angelic beings from heaven led by Archangel. (A very powerful bunch of good things)
- The entities of the TF2 Freak World, which is basically freaks and whatever comes under it. (Anything you can think of)
Note that these characters may or may not survive the entire course of the series
. They are mainly to serve as supporting characters and may become more prominent depending on whether the situation calls for it.
- You can enter an idea for any and/or either side, and multiple entries are allowed. Note that if there are a high amount of characters for one group, the chances become less likely.
- You must follow these parameters:
- Pavor Nocturnus mercenaries are all dressed in black.
- Archdemon's Hierarchy characters are all dressed in red.
- Archangel's Hierarchy characters are all dressed in blue.
3. You must
submit a picture of the character with:
- All unique details showing
- A name and an array of powers that the character controls. I will not accept characters with ridiculous powers unless they're TF2 Freak World characters. They have to suit the group they're part of.
- Backgrounds and stuff like that can be done but it is unlikely that I will take it into consideration.
4. You must add my deviantART icon into the description, otherwise I won't see it.
Entries close at 20th March. Have Fun.